Many households in India prefer to keep a Treadmill at home nowadays! A treadmill is an exercise machine used for walking, jogging, running and climbing while staying in the same place.
It's a piece of excellent fitness equipment that comes with many benefits. One of the most popular benefits of a treadmill is that you can keep it at home and exercise at your convenience.
There are two types of treadmills - Manual and Electric.
A manual treadmill is relatively easier and safer to operate as it does not require a power supply to run.
An electric treadmill has more features than a Manual treadmill, but it also requires a brief understanding of operating it. From plugging it into using the several features provided, we take a look at how to use a treadmill properly in this blog!
To minimize the risk of serious injury or electric shock, kindly go through the user manual provided with the treadmill at the time of purchase. Follow all the safety instructions promptly.
- Always read the instruction manual before using the treadmill.
- Do not try to dismantle the treadmill.
- Do not remove the cover. There are no serviceable parts under it.
- Do not share the power outlet you are using for the treadmill with any other household appliance.
- Never place any object on the treadmill as it may damage or dirty the treadmill.
- Never spill liquid of any kind on the treadmill as it can damage the body or the treadmill's motor.
- Only one person can use the treadmill at a time.
- Wear appropriate exercise clothing and sports shoes to have proper balance.
- Please keep it away from windows or humid spaces. Place the treadmill in a dry and cool place.
- Children under the age of 12 should not use the treadmill.
- Adult supervision is required for children above the age of 12.
- Always unplug the treadmill before cleaning or maintenance.
- Unplug the treadmill after use.
- Please do not attempt to move or lift the treadmill without ensuring it is in an upright folded position with a lock latch secure.
- Do not start the treadmill while you are standing on the running belt. Always hold the handrails while jogging and running until you feel comfortable without having the handrails.
This is how you can make the most of your Home treadmill by following a Treadmill manual that can help you set up your treadmill and use it properly and efficiently.