Android Developer (SDEI) APPLY NOW
1. Working in a team, collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, and product teams to design and build new Android features.
2. Completely own the Android application feature end to end; through design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
3. Launch and maintain applications on Google Playstore.
4. Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and IOT solutions.
5. Code defensively against a large variety of operating systems, versions and devices. Build pixel-perfect user experiences.
6. Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
1. 1+ years experience building complex Android applications utilizing modern frameworks and design patterns.
2. Proficiency in Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
3. Strong knowledge of object oriented programming; designing and coding the main application, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, publishing apps to Playstore and implementing application updates.
4. Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs at scale and knowledge of back-end services. Familiarity with using core Android concepts such as push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging. Experience integrating web pages in native apps.
5. Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
6. Understanding of software design principles and computer science fundamentals. Knowledge of Google Android design principals and application interface guidelines.
7. Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth IOT development will be added advantage.
8. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers will be added advantage.
9. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com|||Hyderabad|||OneFitPlus Tech||||||SDO2e1uqbWe7bk.-|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false