Game Designer (SDEIII) APPLY NOW
1.Generating new ideas and proposals for mobile games. Work closely with the Studio Manager and other key stakeholders.
2. Developing innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
3. Balancing and adjusting game-play experiences to ensure critical and commercial success.
4. Balance game pacing/progression and in-game resources/economy to both ensure the long term retention of players and to optimize monetization Enhancing products through social mechanics and networking Prototyping and designing gameplay and features.
5. Prototyping and designing gameplay and features.
5. Designing user interfaces and tutorials
5. Working with artists and programmers to facilitate development and iteration of features.
6. Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner with logical and reasoned suggestions/solutions to improve on designs.
7. Create and maintain documentation for all game aspects.
8. Research and remain current on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics.
1.A passion for both playing and creating games.
2. An active interest in multiplayer mobile gaming and social networking.
3. Strong motivation to take on any tasks needed to complete a project.
4. At least 8+ years experience as a game designer (include at least 2 year as leader), preferably with a multiplayer design background.
5. Hands on experience with Unity game engine and understanding scripting languages such as C#
6. Experience with game documentation including creation of visuals using tools like Photoshop,Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
7. Previous technical experience is a plus.
8. Degree in Game Design is plus.
9. Must have released 2+ games as Game Designer for large scale real time multiplayer games.
10. Experience with team management, mentor and guide fellow team members.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com|||Hyderabad|||OneFitPlus Tech||||||DGYoXHf3ahc88tN9|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false