IOS Developer (SDEII) APPLY NOW
1. Work with the team, collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, and product teams to design and build new iOS features.
2. Completely own the iOS application end to end; through design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
3. Launch and maintain applications on Apple Appstore.
4. Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and IOT solutions.
5. Code defensively against a large variety of operating systems and devices. Build pixel-perfect user experiences.
6. Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
7. Propose coding standards, tools, frameworks, automations and processes for the team.
8. Lead technical architecture and design for application development.
9. Work on POCs, try new ideas, influence product roadmap.
10.Participate in interview/hiring activities for the organization.
1. 3+ years experience building complex iOS applications from ground up till launch; utilizing modern frameworks and design patterns.
2. Proficiency in Objective-C and object oriented programming; designing and coding the main application, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, publishing apps to Appstore and implementing application updates.
3. Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs at scale and knowledge of iOS back-end services. Familiarity with using core iOS concepts such as push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging. Experience integrating web pages in native apps.
4. Experience in technical design of mobile apps.
5. Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
6. Understanding of software design principles and computer science fundamentals. Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
7. Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth IOT development will be added advantage.
8. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers will be added advantage.
9. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org