NODEJS DEVELOPER (SDEI) APPLY NOW
1. Working with the team, collaborate with other engineers, frontend teams, and product teams to build backend applications and services.
2. Completely own the application features end to end; through low level design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
3. Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable applications.
4. Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
5. Develop backend server code, APIs and database functionality.
6. Work on POCs, try new ideas, influence product roadmap.
1. 1+ years experience building web applications as a backend developer.
2. Proficiency in designing and coding the web applications and/or services, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, deploying apps to various environments.
4. Proficiency with NOSQL database technology such as MongoDB.
5. Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs and working on SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party APIs.
6. Experience in creating technical design and solution of backend applications.
7. Experience working with apps on AWS or similar cloud providers and using cloud technologies such as S3, SES, and Cloudwatch required.
8. Experience with concepts such as Mobile push notifications, notification libraries (such as Twilio), Payment gateways, messaging applications, shopping carts.
9. Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
10. Understanding of computer science fundamentals.
11. Experience working with Alexa and Google Home integration will be an added advantage.
12. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org