Quality Assurance Engineer (QAEI) APPLY NOW
1. Working with the team, collaborate with engineers, UX designers, and product teams to test and launch native mobile apps and responsive web applications.
2. Completely own product quality of the web and mobile application features, including integration with IOT and smart devices.
3. Creating and execute test plans and test cases for projects, including test needs, dependencies, tools, environment, risks, mitigation plans, and approaches. Own documentation that communicates the standards and procedures.
4. Execute functional testing, regression testing, and other testing strategies such as smoke testing and exploratory testing.
5. Identifying, advocating, implementing, and enforcing the definition of best practices or process improvements.
6. Review and implement test automation where applicable.
7. Defect management: Bug reporting, tracking and managing. Manage post launch issues and fixes.
1. 2+ years experience in testing native mobile and responsive web applications including first launch version and subsequent upgrades;
2. Proficiency in developing test plans and test cases.
5. Proficiency testing applications based on NOSQL database technology such as MongoDB.
6. Experience testing features such as Mobile push notifications, notification libraries (such as sms, mobile), Payment gateways, video and text chat, shopping carts and location based services.
7. Knowledge of web and mobile application interface guidelines.
8. Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth and IOT devices preferred.
9. Experience working with Alexa and Google Home integration will be an added advantage.
10. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com|||Hyderabad|||OneFitPlus Tech||||||LUJoay28-w_6-riO|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false