Technical Artist (SDEIII) APPLY NOW
1.Create required animations for props, characters using unity animation tool chain.
2. Support and educate artists and engineers in the use of the unity 3D art pipeline and user-facing engine tools ( unity ).
3. Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers regarding asset performance and validation w.r.t target platform in unity game engine.
4. Handle unity engine tools effectively in creating various animations including UI anim sequences.
5. Assist with character rigging and tool creation.
6. Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements.
7. Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency.
8. Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline.
9. Collaborate with engineers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
10. Document pipeline and tools development processes.
11. Inspire and empower the art team to optimize their processes.
12. Collaborate with team and work to share technology and best practices.
1.At least 4+ years of experience in the video game industry as a technical artist with animation creations as core strength working on Unity3d.
2. Shipped 4+ titles as a 3D Technical Artist with Animation background.
3. Expert knowledge of 3D and 2D Animation software (Maya, Max, etc.)
4. Strong experience with unity built in Animation tools and process.
5. Strong experience with unity shader programming.
6. Strong knowledge of Autodesk Maya / Max and its underlying API.
7. Experienced developing custom tools for Digital Content Creation tools (Maya, Max, etc.)
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Understanding of the performance implications of game art asset creation w.r.t target platforms.
10. Degree / Diploma in fine arts / multimedia is a plus .
Contact Email Id: email@example.com